Pedal Straps: Installing instructions
Here are the instructions to help you to install the Pedal Straps.
1. Insert the narrow straps through the pedal from axle side.
2. Pull the front strap through the wide and narrow metal loops. Tighten firmly but not too much. This here is the left pedal.
3. Pull the narrow front strap again through the both loops.
4. Return by going around the wide loop and through the narrow loop.
5. Pull the narrow front strap once more through both the narrow and the wide loops and you are half way done.
6. Tie the back strap the same way as the front one. The one in front should be a bit tighter to get the pedal strap to a nice angle to fit your shoe shape.
7. Again to top
8. And back down
9. Down through both loops and you’re done it! Ride safe!
10. Insert the extra material back inside the pedal to keep them nice and clean.